<VV> David E. Davis speech

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:03:11 EDT

Yes, I made a digital video tape of the David E. Davis speech at the
Lexington convention.  I have lent the mini digital tapes to a couple of "powers that
be" and my understanding is that the following is being considered:

1. a transcript thereof

2. a DVD and/or VHS copy to be made commercially available.

It is my further understanding that contact with Mr. Davis will be attempted
in order to secure his blessing.  I am purposely not revealing with whom I
have spoken about these possibilities because they are very busy (I can relate)
and I know they will accomplish these tasks, if permission is granted, as soon
as reasonably possible.  I also know that they or I will let everyone know
what has been decided as soon as it has been decided and Virtual Vairs will
probably be the first conduit for that information.  Please be patient.   And, no,
I do not stand to gain financially from this at all.  I have lent the tapes to
others in a better position to disseminate their contents solely for the good
of the hobby.

Thanks!

Bill Stanley