<VV> Emergency Car Care Kit (LONG)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:26:46 +0000

all

an interesting tidbit I forgot, I told it once before i think.....
Once upon a time,
On the way back to Va Beach from the NC Fall Affair, TCC member George Jones broke a clutch cable. Something one might not carry a spare for. Luckily caravanning with other TCC club members.

Walter Carter (aka Ronald Reagan's body double) pops the plastic plug from his LM's rocker panel and out comes a new clutch cable!!! Installed and on the way in no time.

I am planning to stash one away in the EUM before its first trip out of the local area. Mine's new, but even an ULTRA in a safe place could help you or another out quickly.

Regards HANK