<VV> Wet Dream engine

martins@efn.org martins@efn.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:30:31 -0700 (PDT)

Bob Helt wrote an article in the Communique a few years back (20?) about a
gentleman who fabricated custom water cooled heads which he made for his
Corvair using the furnace brazing method of joining sheet metal stampings.
 A lot of custom work, but it can be done.  One benefit to this method of
head construction (according to the article) was the elimination of hot
spots in the combustion chamber, due to the equal thickness of the
materials used.

Marty Scarr