<VV> Hemmings News Club sites

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:53:28 -0400

Hey All, I encourage all local Corvair clubs to check and update your
club imfo at Hemmings Club site. Corvair Atlanta's imfo was so old that
the contact person had moved over three years ago and is no longer a
club member. http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/clubs.search
I have updated our contact imfo and was assured it would be updated in two
business days or less. I also noticed that several of our active clubs are not
even listed. This is free and another chance for attracting new local and CORSA
members.
       Thanks to our alert VV member who responded to Mike Cobb about
the $$$ involved in building a nice 110 engine and referred us to the Hemmings
Corvair engine rebuild page. I hit delete before I retrieved his name.

Chuck Armer

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman