<VV> Replacement part quality / Communique Policy questioned

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:15:43 -0700

I agree - never should have been printed.  Tell the board members.

If I have a problem with Lon (never have) or anyone else, I'll sign my name
to it or keep it to myself.

At 11:40 AM 7/29/2004, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:
>Hey Lon, I agree with your thoughts 100%. I feel that OUR Communique
>should not
>allow unsigned "editorials". This practice should simply not be allowed in
>our International
>publication. We don't allow Board members to voice unsigned opinions nor
>do we allow
>unsigned or unidentifyable posts on VV.  On this matter I am speaking as
>an individual
>AND as an appointed CORSA Membership Chairman as well as a Corvair Atlanta
>past President
>and current Board Member.
>
>Chuck Armer
>

>Corvair Atlanta, BOD
>CORSA MEMBER
>CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman
>http://carmerjr.home.mindspring.com/

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html