<VV> The uninitiated

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:32:27 -0400

All

Down in the Pembroke area of Va Beach, near my home there used to be a drive
thru car wash.  Used to take my 65 Monza there. Had to pull it up close to
the inisde rail of the track for the strut rods not to hit.  Then I would
set the hand brake and put the PG in N......Then watch the kid working there
try to figure out how to release the brake and put it in drive......Always a
scream!!!!
"Well, go ahead and put the brake off and put her in drive!!!----Hey, its a
car, you DO work in a car wash, no??"  Most of them wouldn't believe it was
a Chevrolet. They had to see the registration or the bowtie on the front
Grille Bar.

HANK