<VV> Quick Silver comes home

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:29:51 EDT

Well a big part of The Big Switch is complete, my 'new' silver 1965/6
Monza/Corsa coupe is back in my garage. It now has a 140/4 speed, quick ratio
steering, 'new' suspension and a Corsa dash. It took us just under 2 weeks, working
nights mostly, to perform the transformation with a couple of days off. It runs
and drives great! It took a little while to get used to the quick steering,
can't wait for the next autocross. I still has a bunch of things to do before
it's 'finished' but at least I have a Corvair to drive again.

Ned Madsen
1965/6 Corvair Monza/Corsa 140 (soon to have AC)
CORSA Member since 2000
Mid Continent Corvair Association - President