<VV> Corvair Parts trivia

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:13:46 -0400

How about the fuel pump cam/eccentric, that's on the crank... Don't know my
Ems yet, but I figure if the fuel pump rod is diff, then maybe these are the
same.  And all that hardware on that end, the spacer, the washer, etc ??
I'd lump keys with nuts/bolts, and surely apply somewhere else, too.

For that matter, I know the cranks are diff, but seems that's only the rod
throws...what about the crank gear?

Not sure if that's Corvair specific either - seems it should be.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.