<VV> Toronado FWD "experiment failed"?(No Corvair)

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:37:16 -0400

69 Toro is the best tow car I have ever driven.  I flat-towed a 62 FC full
of Corvair parts from NV to MD in 4 days.  Great road car.

Chuck S
YS73
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Elliott [mailto:Corvair@fnader.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:26 PM
To: airvair
Cc: Phil Brandt; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Toronado FWD "experiment failed"????

I've owned a Rivera as well ('66- series 2). While it easily outhandled most
of the competition of the day (T-bird, etc) I wouldn't put it in the same
class
as the Toro. Of the full-size cars I've owned, these were my two
favorites... with a distant third being my '64 Impala 327/300/4sp.

Unless you were reminding me that the Riveria later shared the Toro/Eldo FWD
chassis which I had forgotten in my previous posts... which is very
true.

Bill Elliott