<VV> RE:More Corvair Parts trivia

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:53:14 -0700

At 07:25 hours 07/29/2004 -0400, Bill Hubbell wrote:
>I already pointed out that there were different valve covers and PG
>transmissions.  Points plate also doesn't qualify, for the reason you
>pointed out (actually 1960-61).
>
>I agree with the idler pulley.

How about torque converters?   Weren't they Corvair-only parts and didn't
they remain the same?

I know, they weren't in all Corvairs but a converter *was* in the first and
last Corvair...

I'd also thought about clutch disks as well, Corvair specific but then I
recalled that there were also two different diameter clutch disks for Vairs
so that eliminates them.

Other than this and what's already been mentioned, I'm coming up answerless
here...

tony..