<VV> VV Voltaire, French, and Chevrolet

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:42:04 -0700

Of course we're all referring to one of the many production electric
Corvairs - the Volt-Air. Over 60,000 Volt Airs were produced in a number
of models, the Armature 5, Armature 10 and the The Zapperroo selling
12,4564, 12,201 and 10,0501 respectivly. By the way Mark Corbin donated
the last production Candide model 1968 #2022 to the Electric Auto museum
in Canarsy, NY. Some of the less popular models were the Cameroon
Rapper, the Volt Air 6 Billion and the Volt Air Frog.

Almost 12,000 Volt Airs are still on the road.  Remember thier marketing
motto that became so popular - "Vous les chic alores sprong dinee, au la
pair le noucaires"  or very roughly translated, "I may not have grease
for the spray, but will upend to the left your right side to do it".
Unca Lonald   Vote Yes on prop No

www.annoynomouswankers.com