<VV> VV Voltaire, French, and Chevrolet (NO CORVAIR)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:23:03 -0400

Dennis,
Congratulations on your French heritage, you should be very proud, as
you obviously are.

Personally, I find nothing wrong with French names or the French.
However it seems that those that lean to the right were bashing the
French a lot a while back on vv-talk and elsewhere. Remember "freedom
fries" ? And speaking of vv-talk, I think it is time this thread move
there.

Marc (French spelling of Mark) Sheridan