<VV> Re: policies and Unamerican-ism??

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:17:59 EDT

Guys/gals,
    This is turning into horsepooey. I'm going to uh...upset...both sides..so
hang on..The guy who wrote the 'que had some issues..He didn't sign...so
frreeekin' what? Does that make you doubt our vendors? No. I've had some past
problems with the main EC vendor, but they met me half-way and I've regained
respect for them..After all, between all of my brothers and father, we've probably
spent $40-50K between them and all the others...
    But I don't give a rats hiney about someone's reason for selfish
anonymity is his problem and 'privledge'.
    I've had some difficulties with the management team but they've handled
everything professionally and well.
    This is a CORVAIR hobby...Maybe I shoulda wrote HOBBY...
    In this time of real danger and real power struggles, ( and if you don't
believe that you are sooo sadly out in left field) use your passions for
something that really matters and that really might establish a substantive
legacy...
  I realised that if I had won the Pepsi BILLION, I would not be able to give
the troops, just in Iraq, a $10,000 bonus. But in my single vote, I could
influence for another 4 years perhaps the course of the country.
    Get passionate about your country..Don't take it for granted...Now...can
we get off this worthless debate and back to "Corvair part Trivia?"

In a message dated 7/30/2004 7:23:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,