<VV> RE: <VV>policies and Unamerican-ism NO CORVAIR

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:31:07 -0400

How CAN people spout off on something that's bugging them (and some others
on this list) and THEN say either: (a) NOW take it to VV-Talk; or (b) NOW
don't say anything further about it (leaving them with the last word)? The
is the second message in a row of this type that I've read. I can't BELIEVE
such childishness - in grownups!
     Consider: it'd be much more respectable JUST to say that the subject
shouldn't be discussed on this list WITHOUT lobbing a grenade or two before
saying that.
     I posted this on this list, because the remark is about THIS list. Feel
free to post your replies to this on this list, too.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Tareece@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 10:18 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: policies and Unamerican-ism??

Guys/gals,
    This is turning into horsepooey. I'm going to uh...upset...both
sides..so
hang on..The guy who wrote the 'que had some issues..He didn't sign...so
frreeekin' what? Does that make you doubt our vendors? No. I've had some
past
problems with the main EC vendor, but they met me half-way and I've regained
respect for them..After all, between all of my brothers and father, we've
probably
spent $40-50K between them and all the others...
    But I don't give a rats hiney about someone's reason for selfish
anonymity is his problem and 'privledge'.
    I've had some difficulties with the management team but they've handled
everything professionally and well.
    This is a CORVAIR hobby...Maybe I shoulda wrote HOBBY...
    In this time of real danger and real power struggles, ( and if you don't
believe that you are sooo sadly out in left field) use your passions for
something that really matters and that really might establish a substantive
legacy...
  I realised that if I had won the Pepsi BILLION, I would not be able to
give
the troops, just in Iraq, a $10,000 bonus. But in my single vote, I could
influence for another 4 years perhaps the course of the country.
    Get passionate about your country..Don't take it for granted...Now...can
we get off this worthless debate and back to "Corvair part Trivia?"