<VV> Corvair in Print

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:36:44 -0500

Thursday on Horsepower TV they were doing a piece on a guy who's been
in drag racing for a very long time. They were shooting him as he
walked between the cars lined up to race. He walked right by a late
model that looked pretty good. I know the show was taped, but does
anyone know the guy that was racing, and how he did?
-Cash