<VV> Re: parking brake...

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:36:35 EDT

Guys,
   I was wondering if anyone has ever MOVED their parking brake to a easier
(read -- more convenient) place...As much as I like the nearly perfect flat
floorboard, I have sometimes thought about what such a move would involve. And
would it be a better system? Not only in the respect of puttin' the brakes on,
but in reaction time? As we all know that have powerglides, the emergency brake
system is more like Intregal Brake System....

In a message dated 7/31/2004 2:32:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,