<VV> available corvair

jnach@bellsouth.net jnach@bellsouth.net
Mon, 31 May 2004 22:50:38 -0400

Folks, I have available a '63 Monza convertible.  Black with red interior, partially restored.  Not running currently because won't pass city emissions inspection and has been sitting.  Has '65  4-carb engine by Bardings Garage in Decatur, IL.  Can provide a list of new or recent parts, some '64.  I have new battery and new "sport" steering wheel from Clarks/Corvair underground, plus extra windshield.  Can provide list of replacement parts that were in car when purchased (2000).  Has 93,500+/- miles.  Since purchased, done under 500 miles.  Needs battery istalled and "juiced", directional signal (left) repaired and back up lights made working.  Otherwise, other than emissions, works well.  I enjoyed it until failed inspection (shortly after purchase - didn't know that the city (Memphis) had no exception for historic cars).  Used occasionally since (thru 2002) and am not proficient enuff to fix at this point.  Will sell - asking $2,000.  You get it home.  Will answer any reasonable questions that I can.   jerry nachison