<VV> Re: Matching Engine Numbers

NOSVAIR@aol.com NOSVAIR@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:44:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2004 11:55:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whubbell@cox.net writes:
    You'd be surprised how well originals can hold up over the years.   Not
many make it into senior class but it's not unknown.  I've massaged a few back
to life that were in various stages of deterioration and found them all to be
easy on the nerves and pocket book.  The real joy in a low miler is the
driving experience.  It's that special feel that no amount of restoration can return
to an old car.  I'll let you drive my 10,000 mile '60 sedan ( Ali Oop )
with it's 4 original tires just to see what you think...once I get finished
laying on it's 4th paint job.  Yep...4 paint jobs in 10,000 miles!

Bruce Webster
'60 500 Sedan
'61 700 Coupe
'64 900 Coupe