<VV> No tail lights

Kirk Eck eckk@wichitaartmuseum.org
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:38:14 -0500

I'm stumped, I got pulled over by the cops the other night apparently I have
no brake lights. The turn signals work but when the headlights are on the
tail lights aren't and like I said no brake lights.  I've changed sockets,
I've tried running a ground.. I don't know what to do.  I noticed on the
driver side tail light that there are three wires but the socket only has
two so two of the wires (the brown ones) hook to one side of the socket
should I have a three wire socket on that side?  I'm an electrical idiot so
I'm not sure how to check for voltage etc. so I'll take any suggestions.

Thanks

Kirk