<VV> Re: Another Take on Low Mileage - minimal Corvair

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:45:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2004 7:39:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
GYoungwolf@aol.com writes:
As a once frequent (to my wife's chagrin) buyer of collector cars, I have
some experience with the long term "cost" of low mileage old cars. Lest we
forget, cars of old did not have the long warranties that we can enjoy today
****

It just goes back to the old rule "buyer beware"......and if you're not
mechanically inclined enough to tell what shape this machine is in...regardless of
miles showing,  reciepts, and all the BS  the seller can provide.......then
you are taking a BIG  chance when paying BIG $$

IMO!

Matt...buys low....gets singed sometimes..never burnt!