<VV> Lonzo and Memorial Day

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:24:00 EDT

<<In a message dated 6/1/2004 1:45:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tkalp@cox.net
writes:
Americans don't understand irony.>>

Are ya sure that isn't SARCASM?
... and British Humour (I even spelled it their way!)

Hey, I feel kinda puny next to "Mean Joe" Robbins... now THAT guy is TALL!
I've been working on putting some weight on my broken leg... I can do that in
the smaller cast... I'm hoping to ditch the crutches by Convention time, but
I'll still have the cast and either a cane or my trusty walking stick... if I
can help it, that is... the worst part is not having my 61 'brier camper
conversion even started... the move and now my leg has really screwed up all my
plans...
Y'all take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!