<VV> Re: Good Pertronix Setup

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:22:18 -0400

> In a message dated 6/1/04 12:34:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> b74eqcm@hotmail.com writes:
> Well, Bill;  I'm not having any problems with the pertronix setup,
Smitty says:  Did You Hear That?  Not having any trouble with his
Pertronix.  Gather near and lend an ear.  Bring your friends and
associates.  Yall come.  If this is true then we have a new millennium.
Every one should be invited to hear of this earth shattering
announcement.
        Do you have 9.16 volts on the red wire?  Are your points in the
glove box?  Did you have to retard your spark?