<VV> 63 corvair - Is this a respectable deal?

John Headley robedinpurple@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dave Keillor <dkeillor@ultrex.com> wrote:
> Yep, the price is significantly too high.  If you
> want a really nice car,
> it's cheaper (not to mention easier) to buy it that
> way rather than make it
> that way.  Are you specifically looking for an early
> model convert with 4
> speed?  Have you looked at the CORSA classifieds?

Thanks for the fast replies to Dave and all.  I will
check the CORSA classifieds.  I'm not particularly
picky about early/late, engine type, or even trans
type (but more power and a manual are always welcome).
 The convertible is the key for me.  I live in SE
Michigan, and would be looking for something
reasonably local.

For those who couldn't see the pics, they are back up
now, don't know what happened for a while there.

-John