<VV> Condensers and Fans

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:14:11 EDT

Well, you're speaking like a pro, so I assume you are! <G>
Anyhow, you're dead on about getting sufficient sub cooling. My guess is a
Corvair evaporator will work fine once you get decent air flow over it,
something a bit lacking in the stock setup. So, fans are a great idea. Moving the
condensor elsewhere and adding electric fan(s) is even better! <G>

In a message dated 6/2/2004 12:49:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,