<VV> Good news on 64 Convertible, then some great news

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:59:31 EDT

Good news< today I replaced both rear wheel bearings, new seals, and new u
joints. Thanks to Ray Hatchel for the rebuilds. I really feel good driving the
64 with new bearings.
 Now for the really great news, there are 3 radio stations that have started
playing oldie music, 102.3 in charlottesville, 105.5 in louisa, and 106.3 in
Richmond.
My corvairs drive much better when they can listen to 50 and 60 music if you
do not believe me try it in your corvair and see. plus if there happens to be
a rattle or ping or knock just turn radio volume up and they go away.

Corvair Driver
Garland