<VV> Battery Tender Problem Solved

Phil Fairman hoscale@paonline.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 20:53:35 -0400

Took the advice of a sage, called 1-800-Dec-Krug and bought an excellent
DeckRug Enterprises "Ultra" charger...it looks like a lowly doorbell
transformer mounted in a '63 turbo chrome heat shield...it came with what the
salesman called "german diodes" and, as per claim, it not only charges my
battery, but gets radio stations in rainey weather as well. They told me only
the "Ultra" charger comes in a chrome housing, and that was what sold me. It
also came with a free sample of "Armer-All" Recomended for treating my Corvair
tires while the battery is being made new. I also ordered a new cover for my
outside picnic area...a new "Ultra" product called a "PatioMatt"...it covers
everything and is weatherproof as long as it is treated with Armer-All on a
regular basis. Now my Corvair's battery is charged, it's tires are happy and
I've got a radio station to listen to and it's all thanks to "Ultra Products"
from DeckRug Enterprises.

Cheers,
Phil Fairman
'66 Monza 110pg