<VV> Corvairs in print

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:37:26 -0500

Kitcar magazine this month came in the mail with an article at the back
of the mag about Fitch and his various hot rod projects throughout the
60's. A few pics included. Aperently he had othe options available. An
option for Olds Toronado called the phantom Toronado package. He had a
kit called the Phoenix that he was going to hawk, but it never made it
out the door.
-Cash