Re <VV> A/C Condensers & Fans

Rusty Rose vairboy2001@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Comments below...

-------------------
From: "N. Joseph Potts" <pottsf@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:08:04 -0400

This invites consideration of some REALLY COMPLEX air
flows, <snip>

It occurs to me that merely removing the lower shrouds
could affect this analysis somewhat.  This could be
worth pursuing - for SOMEONE ELSE. I've got
other(Corvair) things I'd rather be doing,<snip>

Joe Potts

I suspect that removing the lower shrouds would indeed
affect the analysis (would change several things), but
I have not tested for this.  Both of my test cars were
well sealed engine compartments with working lower
shrouds.

=====
Rusty Rose
www.rustysonline.com