<VV> PG early upshift

Jim and Sue Kretchman kret@ACD.NET
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:18:10 -0400

Hello, all. I have a powerglide problem. The trans upshifts at 12-15 mph
unless I manually select low & upshift when I want. "66, 110hp had to replace
cotter pin in front motor/trans mounts, they were missing, I found that out by
the left one's nut coming off, dropping transaxle enough to break off throttle
rod. I replaced throttle rod, but see from the shop manual there's a special
j-tool to adjust the throttle rod in the valve body of the trans. Is there a
tool still avail? or is there another guess? Thanks, Jim

---