<VV> YH question(s)

Kerry and Jan deaconone@teleweb.net
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:00:00 -0400

Hi all,

Well another surprise from under hood of the 64 Turbo...YH carb is now
leaking gas...Issue seems to be two fold, one the carb is leaking around
the top carburater fuel filter nut. Second is that when idling at a
light engine will, at times, start to lose rpms and will miss when
taking off from the light, sounding like it's flooded. Can often smell
gas too when this occurs..Usually clears quickly and runs fine until the
next light..sounds like a intermittantly sticking float, or am I way off
base....?

 Ok time to rebuild however I would like to REpaint it at the same time.
Recommendations for painting, IE type of paint and should I try to
remove the old paint b/4 painting??

Can one powder coat a carb and how would one do that if possible??

Thanks,

Kerry

1964 Spyder Convertible....