<VV> Corvair Sighting, Hawaii

Spencer Shepard sshepard3@hotmail.com
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:18:18 -0400

While on vacation in Hawaii last week I came across a Rampside driving along
the oceanside highway near Kaneohe Bay (East side of Oahu). It was turquoise
with a white stripe and had the license plate MMNICE. It looked pretty stock
except dual exhaust (140?) and a rear facing seat (Greenbrier?) in the front
of the bed.  The same night I saw it I had dinner at a house in Lanikia which
is an affluent beach community near there. The host was a car guy (used to buy
used race tires from Parnelli Jones in the '60's) who told me the Rampside was
parked at a house near there and the owner used it to transport his Harley.

Spence Shepard