<VV> EUM??

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:51:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2004 6:48:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
UltraMonzaWest@aol.com writes:
Isn't it time for another "update"...or is he too busy driving it around??

Driving, are you dreaming or on something? I know your thinking of the wheels
that look so good on my car , They will be here when you get up this way. All
I can say is watch out for Kevin's (UNFAFE) car it sure looks good and is on
the way east ,should be Salt Lake about now, left here at 9 this morning. As
for me got the Datsun Roadster painted while waiting for Kevin to stop by,and
have most the trim back on .
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster