<VV> Car Pulls Severely to Left Under Braking

Robert Landers CorsaRob@charter.net
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:57:43 -0500

Had this problem for about 4 years now... okay, I don't drive the car ('67
Yenko) that much but back in 2000 installed new brake lines, brakes, brake
spring hardware, wheel cylinders, turned drums, alignment, etc.  Re-turned the
drums and adjusted the brake shoes in 2002.  Car still did the same thing.

Thinking I might have a bad idler arm... the question is this:  Will a bad
idler arm always pull to the left hard under braking?  I checked all the tie
rod ends and can't find any play in them.  Pitman arm bushing was replaced in
2002 also.

Any other thoughts on what it could be?

Rob Landers
St. Louis