<VV> Wolf and the Convention

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:58:21 EDT

I am sorry to report that I will not be able to make the convention this
year. My wife had emergency exploratory (and repair) surgery last night and the
recovery time is many weeks.
So, I will become a part time nursemaid when she gets home in several days.
(It will be particularly interesting since we are also caring for some of our
grandkids - including a 7 month old - due to another family situation :-).

So, if you had planned on purchasing something from me at the convention, and
still want it, just let me know or send "proof of attendance" and I'll pay
the shipping costs to you up to the end of the week after the convention.

Apologies, and hoping everyone has a great time. (Sandy was trying to walk
this morning when I was at the hospital, and we are expecting a good recovery.
Thanks to those who have already inquired).

Thanks,
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises
The Carbmeister