<VV> vega clutch disc in a Corsa

goofyroo@excite.com goofyroo@excite.com
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:27:41 -0400 (EDT)

I have one of these (Clark's C3072X) in almost-new condition.  I replaced it with a standard disc and solid flywheel trying to locate a vibration (turned out to be a bad idler pulley).  It's been stored in a dry plastic bag.  If interested e-mail me directly; I can take photos, measurements, etc.  $40 plus shipping.  (New ones are $88.30 plus core.)

Michael Smith
Dallas

I know I have seen the info in all the books and magizines but can`t seem to
find it when I need. I am trying ro find how much I need to cut of the clutch
disc hub to put it in my Corvair. I wpuld apreciate it if you could tell me
what issue this info is in or the amount to remove.
Doug Graham
LCA Chap/294

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com