<VV> What's More Trouble-Prone? 140hp or 150/180hp?

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:45:58 -0700

I thought it was MSD 6A but my invoice had the following:

http://www.summitracing.com    MSD-6200

It is easy to install -- six wires in all, one power (I took it off the
starter), one ground (back of the ground bolt), two wires to the Pertronix
II wires and two wires to the coil.  I hid my unit in the rear fender by
fashioning U-bolts and bolting it to a cross member under there.  It made
stringing the wire a pain.  If you mount it in the engine compartment it is
a cake walk.

If you have an early with the small engine (145 ci) and you want some fun
you might try a Judson.  Mine is still very trouble free and nice.