<VV> What's More Trouble-Prone? 140hp or 150/180hp?

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:34:30 -0700

Hmmm .... if you don't use that Judson let me know as I might want it.

The Judson does not provide neck-snapping power. It is fairly snappy off
the line but not near as quick as the Spyder at speed.  But, it does add a
ton of torque.  In the mountains here where (with my PG) there are freeways
where I could only go 50-55 and can now go 80 (speed limit = 75 here).  One
nasty hill kept the stock car at 40 or so, it manages 70 to 75 (if I dent
the floor with the gas pedal).

The best thing about the Judson is how cool it looks and sounds!  Very
vintage and a lot of fun.