<VV> 140 Valve Seats

Macdonald David dmacd_us@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 05:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

My theory is that 140's drop valve seats becuase they
are 140's and people buy them becuase they can drive
them hard and do just that.

If non-140's spent as much time at WOT they would drop
almost as many seats :)

My theory is based almost no data whatsoever, so I
don't think it's statistically valid either.

[When I was still a teenager, I owned a '68 GTO. I
went through three engines in that car. My conclusion
at the time was that Pontiac 400's were unreliable. I
have teenagers of my own now so I know the engines
were fine, it's teenagers that are the problem]

David