<VV> 140 vs 180 (straying into humor)

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:59:03 EDT

<snip> -
(Craig said:)
- Carb linkage, especially secondaries and linkage-wear issues
- Hose and spark-plug wire routing is critical

(Bruce replied:) I'm glad you guys have pointed out to me that the carb
linkage and plug
wire routing are a problem. I've driven a 140 for... I guess over
twenty-five years and wasn't aware of that. I'll have to start worrying
about them. Bruce <unsnip>

(Craig says:) Oh, No problem!  Don't worry, Scotty has installed a magnetic
containment field around your vehicle's spark plug wires to keep them away from
that pesky, Romulan, right secondary linkage!  What were they thinking,
putting an outpost so near the neutral zone?

You are right of course.  These items aren't a problem, just an issue.  You
can install the right side plug wires at midnight in a mineshaft on a turbo
motor.  With a 140 you actually have to think about it a little.  No big deal,
just takes a little extra care.
Craig Nicol