<VV> CONCOURS PHILOSOPHY 101

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:47:23 -0400

Big snip

If it
> were put in a "Modified" class, I'd have to compete against cars with
> such things as custom wheels and custom interiors, while my
> car has all
> stock parts.

No disrespect intended, but the point is that you don't really compete with
those cars at all, so who cares what class you are in?  Your car is judged
on the same scale regardless of which class you are assigned.  You asked us
what we thought, most of us thought Modified was the right answer, but
either way, I don't think it should matter to you.  I say, scrub it up, put
it in Engineering, and see how it scores.

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Norm Witte