<VV> Let it drop and enjoy Lexington (Concours)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:51:36 -0400

Been there, done that, Louis. Who do you think wrote the ORIGINAL rules,
not to mention at least one revision? (Me, if you haven't guessed.) BTW
the original rules DID specify model-change cars be put in the proper
class, one step removed from factory stock. But the method of
determining classes was rewritten along the way, and that wording was
dropped.

As far as NOT changing (adding to) the existing rules pertaining to
model-change cars, THAT is why I wrote the post in the first place! Glad
you, me, and dittohead agree on THAT point. (G)

-Mark