<VV> Re: 2 CARB 140 engines

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:07:47 EDT

i run 2 carbs(homemade 1/2 inch blockoffs) on my rampy and other cars obver
the years with very good results.  not a hot rod but good runners just the
same. i run 52 jets with one advance spring removed from the distributor (quicker
max advance)and dual exhaust.  i am building 2 more of these engines as we
speak.these are running against powerglide transmissions. i think there are good
pictures of one of these engines on the website thomas put together of my
"stuff"...http://corvair.de/n2vzd/
see you all in lexington but not in a vair i guess...
regards tim colson