<VV> LM Roofline Width

Steven J. Serenska corvair@serenska.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:16:02 -0400

VVers:

I was just offered a Thule gutter-mount roof rack for a pretty good
price.  I'm at work and can't seem to find the width of a LM Corvair
coupe roofline (i.e., measured from gutter to gutter).  I know that the
car's track is about 55", so I'm assuming the roof width is something less.

If anyone can point me to an online resource for Corvair specs (or just
knows the measurement), it would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if
anyone has any experience using removeable roof carriers other than a
Thule, I'd love to hear what the alternatives are.

Thanks.

Steven "needs to carry those surfboards" Serenska
'66 Corsa Coupe
'65 Monza Convertible