<VV> Fwd: CONCOURS PHILOSOPHY 101

MDVAIR@aol.com MDVAIR@aol.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:04:42 EDT

From: MDVAIR@aol.com
Full-name: MDVAIR
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:55:19 EDT
Subject: Re: CONCOURS PHILOSOPHY 101
To: airvair@richnet.net

Mark,

    Basically we do not really have classes in Concours anymore.  Although we
do classify cars in classes it does nothing, as awards are given out on the
basis of score only. That is Gold for >94.0, Silver>89.5 and Bronze>85.0, thus
class means nothing as to whether you win an award or not.  I'm not saying I
like this (I don't) but this is the way the Concours was changed a few years
ago.  Yes, the award may be given out in a group that you will be placed in,
correctly or not, but the award will be the same.

Mike Dobie
Central Division Director
NTCA member