<VV> RE: Concours, one more thought

mopar@jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:39:33 -0400

While there are a lot of differing opinion on the Concours, I myself am in
favor of leaving this alone. And admitting that this is (to me) is at least
one thing CORSA does right. I do have "other" disagreements with how things
are done in other areas.

In any event.
For Comparison consider.
We pay what? $15 for concours judging.
I remember hearing awhile back that for Bloomington a Corvette guy pays
around $300. The mopar guys........at the Nats just to compete for an award
it costs $55 to get your car into the event grounds, then another $30 to be
judged against your peers. Want certification? that's an additional $75
last I checked, most likely more now.

We have a bargain.......

Besides, if it's really important to anyone on knowing who was "First" wait
til the communique comes out and compare scores..........it's all there.

Gary Swiatowy

http://mail2web.com/ .