<VV> Defective parts

VairMech@aol.com VairMech@aol.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:56:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/2004 4:17:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

bought  an advance alt for my 85 caprice
went bad in 2 weeks--had 5 more on the  shelf---all bad in the box. ended up
changing it 3 more times before finding a  good one. Mexico rebuilds.

what i expect is an idiot employee at napa  put a defective alt. back on the
shelf--in 6 months at NAPA I never sold a  defective alt.

    Whenever I return a defective part I write all over  the box DEFECTIVE,
that way it cannot go back on the shelf. At least it would  have to be reboxed
first.
    Ken Hand