<VV> We SOLD THE HOUSE!

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:37:41 EDT

Hey Everyone!
It looks as if we have sold the house in Crittenden, KY and they will take
posession on the first of July. I have a lot of parts in the garage that I
haven't had a chance to load up and haul down here to the log cabin here in White
Mills. I think I might see if anyone is interested in making a trip up to my
garage and having a moving sale... lots of stuff real cheap. I also have my 63
Greenbrier up there, and it needs a clutch installed... I don't know if I want
to sell it or not, but if someone offered me enough, it could certainly go! It
has a 64 wood wheel, and a nifty overhead console... even a CB and lots of
speakers... it's going to need some cosmetics, and its 10 year old clear coat is
flaking off.
Anyway, I need to get this stuff moved, one way or another.
Y'all take care, and if you have any questions about this stuff, email me
before sunday or look for me at the convention... I stick out like a sore thumb,
even when I don't have a broken leg.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!