<VV> We SOLD THE HOUSE!

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:26:39 -0400

Allright everyone listen up. Crittenden KY is only 60 miles up I-75
from the convention. What if we pulled a 3 or 4 hour tech session
during the convention and repaired Lonzo's clutch in the GB so he
can use it to move all his stuff???  Or maybe with all the trailers
available we could move the GB down to Lexington and then someone
heading toward White Mills could get the GB down there. Lonzo is the
GB driveable enough to get it on a trailer?

Chuckster