<VV> Lons Greenbrier tech session

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:55:14 -0700

At 11:26 hours 06/11/2004 -0400, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:
>Allright everyone listen up. Crittenden KY is only 60 miles up I-75
>from the convention. What if we pulled a 3 or 4 hour tech session
>during the convention and repaired Lonzo's clutch in the GB so he
>can use it to move all his stuff???  Or maybe with all the trailers
>available we could move the GB down to Lexington and then someone
>heading toward White Mills could get the GB down there. Lonzo is the
>GB driveable enough to get it on a trailer?

The ideal situation would be to get the Greenbrier to the host motel and
stick it beside the vendors and then there will be at least a half-dozen
people with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers flying on it.    I might
even bring a ratchet.

*SO*...           ya think that anybody at the convention with a trailer
and a truck might go get Lons 'Brier so we can fix it?

tony..