VV posts, was: <VV> Lexington Convention

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:18:43 -0400

All,

Hope everyone keeps things down to a dull roar, as I think I'm going to
try keeping VV on while I'm away for the week. Don't know the available
size of my inbox, but this spring when I had my computer down for a week
being rebuilt, it took an hour and a half to download everything. Going
through it all was worse. :o(

I have dialup. Broadband would be great, except for the major $$$$.

-Mark